How to repair damaged hammock fabric areas up to 3 inches long and 1 inch wide using the Tenacious Tape Flex Patch kit.
1) Begin by cleaning the repair area with a damp rag to remove any dirt which may prevent a good bond. Trim any loose threads.
2) Cut out a patch with rounded corners that will overlap the repair area by at least 0.5'' in all directions.
3) Flatten out the fabric as much as possible, we like to some smooth objects like glass cups to gently hold the fabric around the damaged area.
4) Apply the Tenacious Tape patch over the rip, tear or hole.
5) Smooth out any bubbles and ensure the edges lay flat. The adhesive will reach full strength after 24 hours.
6) Repeat the above steps on the opposite side of the fabric.